Five Ways You Can Change the World
Personally I am tired of sitting around waiting on someone to rescue us from all that is wrong in the world. So, here are five things I do each day, that if you do too, WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD in a very good way.
- Make friends with your neighbors, the people at the places where you do business, at the gym, post office, church, you children’s school. People who care for one another look out for each other, respect one another, and build strong, resilient and peaceful communities. Sure it may take time and effort but good relationships improve everyone’s life.
- SMILE! Makes people feel good and you feel good too.
- No ego-boxing. We don’t react to negative behavior with more negative behavior. We bring a higher level of awareness to situations. We’re all going through something. Unless we or another form of life is in physical danger we don’t get involved in the bad, rude or inconsiderate moods of others.
- Don’t make emotional, fast, or uninformed decisions. We cannot think clearly when we’re angry. It’s been proven by science. So gather facts, be patient, and make certain the decisions you make are the best they can be based on being informed. Never forget BREXIT.
- Use cloth grocery bags and cut out as much plastic as you can from daily life. We’ve got a real problem with plastic in our oceans. Without clean oceans YOU AND I cease to exist. Let’s not leave this to our children and their children to clean up.
See it really is very easy to make a positive difference each and every day by being LOVE in ACTION.