Be Love In Action
I think you know I’m not the type person who is going to sit around and wait for other people to go first to make OUR world a better place. So, here are five MORE things I do each day that if you do too, WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD in a very good way.
- Refuse to gossip. About ourselves, other people, politicians, actors, anyone. Yes, we can go through life without participating in this destructive and harmful pastime. We can absolutely support others as we want to be supported because we actually raise ourselves up by lifting one another up, NOT by tearing each other down.
- Respect others as we want to be respected. That means we respect even those who do not respect themselves enough to be respectful of others.
- Apologize when we mess up. We’re not perfect. But we can admit when we’re wrong, when we make a mistake, and we must genuinely mean it by working hard not to make the same mistakes again.
- Pick up trash and litter in our neighborhoods, parks, and public spaces. No it may not be our trash but we can do something positive about it. We teach children how to dispose of waste responsibly. And we do what we see needs to be done to lead by example to keep our world clean.
- We reach out to those who are lonely. Those who feel unseen, unheard, unloved. We smile, say hello, stop and have a conversation with someone we meet. People who feel a part of something good don’t fall victim to joining something bad. Yes, it takes a caring and active village to raise responsible children who grow into caring and responsible adults.
See it really is very easy to make a positive difference each and every day to be LOVE in ACTION.